Terms & Conditions
This website is owned by On Track Advertising Limited ("On Track Advertising", "we", "our" or "us"). Registered in Scotland (SC 353227) Hillneuk Drive, Bearsden, Glasgow G61 3PU, Scotland, United Kingdom. This website is operated and controlled from the United Kingdom and these terms and conditions and your use of this website are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Scotland.
By using the website you ("user", "users", "visitors") acknowledge and agree that:
- You cannot use the website: for any unlawful purpose, to harm, threaten, abuse or harass another person, or in a way that invades someone's privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or is unacceptable or damaging to Find Me Glasgow or companies within On Track Advertising Limited, to create, check, confirm, update or amend your own or someone else's databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists, to tamper with, update or change any part of the website, in a way that affects how it is run, in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionably large burden on communications and technical systems as determined by us, or using any automated means to monitor or copy the website or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how the website works.
- Copyright in the website is owned by On Track Advertising and all rights are reserved. The website is protected by both copyright and database rights. The contents of this website are the copyright of On Track Advertising (or under agreement from a copyright owning partner), including any comments, reviews, photos or any other material that users of the service contribute. You are permitted to download and print content from the website for your own personal use. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content of the website, in whole or in part without the written agreement of On Track Advertising. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyright material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made and shall include a link to this website.
- The permitted re-use of content through RSS, or other feed mechanism that may from time to time be offered on the website or otherwise, unless covered by another written agreement with On Track Advertising, are subject to all terms and conditions herein. In particular such permitted re-use shall be subject to:
a) ensuring that no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made and;
b) the use of such content is for non-commercial purposes only. And specifically any other uses, including without limitation the incorporation of advertising or other promotional content into, or the placement of advertising associated with or targeted towards the RSS content is strictly prohibited.
- You agree to use the RSS or other feed only to provide summaries, each with a functional link to the associated story on our website that shall display the full content immediately (e.g., no jump pages or other intermediate or interstitial pages). You further agree not to frame or otherwise control the browser window (if any) in which our content opens, including limiting the size or position of such window. On Track Advertising reserves the right to alter, modify or withdraw any RSS or feed without notice.
- Find Me Glasgow is the registered trademark of On Track Advertising Limited. The names, images and logos identifying Find Me Glasgow and its products and services are proprietary marks of On Track Advertising, and/or may be the proprietary marks of third parties. Any use made of these marks without obtaining permission may be an infringement of rights in those marks and On Track Advertising reserves all rights to enforce such rights.
- On Track Advertising provides the content in good faith but no guarantee or representation is given that the content is accurate, complete or up-to-date. Use of content on the website is at your own risk.
- While On Track Advertising takes reasonable precautions to prevent computer viruses and other malicious programs on the website no liability is accepted for them. Connection to this site will be transmitted via public telecommunications networks, and On Track Advertising makes no warranty or representation that the operation of this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, and disclaims all liability in respect thereof.
- The website includes a comment system. Users submitting comments should follow good practise and comply with the law: this will mean not submitting material that could harass on grounds of sex, race, gender or disability, or is offensive to others sexuality. Comments should be focused on the topic addressed and avoid swear words. User should not submit content that is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, or in breach of confidence. Users must avoid offensive comments that identify an individual and that could be libellous. Users must not post material which is the copyright of a third party. On Track Advertising reserves the right to edit or delete comments without reason.
- This website contains links to other websites. On Track Advertising is not responsible or liable for any material supplied by or contained on any third party website which is linked from or to this, or any use of personal data by such a third party. The inclusion of any link on the website does not imply endorsement by On Track Advertising of the linked site and On Track Advertising offers no guarantee or liability for the efficient operation of these sites. Access to linked third party websites is at your own risk. Please note that these Terms and Conditions apply solely to this website and are not to linked third party sites.
- On Track Advertising keeps track of the number of visitors to its website, the pages they visit and how long they stay. We also collect information from visitors who click on advertisements so that we are able to measure interest, improve our service and inform advertisers as to the number of visitors their advert has generated. We note that advertisers do not have any influence or control over On Track Advertising's editorial content.
- These terms and conditions may be modified from time to time. Continued access or use of the Service by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to these terms and conditions.
All enquiries related to commercial reuse should be addressed to
- your name, occupation and job title
- postal/e-mail address
- details about services you specifically request
- details from documents you complete on-line
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- send service-related information to you which we think may be of relevance/interest to you
- send information relating to you or others if you indicate that you want to receive marketing material or similar communications
- provide other companies, such as advertisers, with statistical information about our clients, (but we will not provide them with information which can be used to identify any individual client or contact)
- pass your details to accountants, consultants and other professionals and third parties, but only for the purpose of obtaining professional advice and complying with our contractual obligations to you
- request optional information such as your interests in order to provide more tailored products and services to you (e.g. through internal research, data analysis, market research and product research)
Sale of services and products on sites owned by On Track Advertising Ltd.
These are general terms and conditions for services and products offered on the websites which are provided by On Track Advertising Ltd, and in some cases an operating company or business unit within the group.
Visitors to our site may opt to receive communications via a variety of means including email newsletters that contains information we believe to be of interest. You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by ticking the relevant data protection boxes whenever you are asked to fill in a form on this website. If you have previously not objected to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by e-mailing us at
If you leave this website via a link to a website (any domain that is not www.findmeglasgow.com) operated by a third party, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you may provide while visiting such websites and the terms and conditions of that site will cover your usage. Your visit to any other sites, and any transactions you may undertake, will be under the terms and conditions of that site. Furthermore On Track Advertising, and any partner sites directly linked from www.findmeglasgow.com do not accept any responsibility for purchases, or liability for any damages, where they have only provided search and price comparison functionality.
In every case you should exercise caution and look at the terms and conditions and privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
By using the website and not advising us to the contrary, you agree to us using the data in the way set out in these terms and conditions. We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. Registration PZ1777934. Under this Act, you may request details of personal information that we hold about you. You may be charged a small administration fee of no more than £10 for this information. If you want to make a request, or if you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete you should write to the Data Protection Compliance Officer at On Track Advertising, 7 Hillneuk Drive, Bearsden, Glasgow G61 3PU. Any information that is found to be incorrect will be corrected as soon as possible.
On Track Advertising's websites make use of "cookies". A cookie is a small text file which is placed on your hard disk. Cookies contain information about you and your chosen preferences.
By using this service, the user represents and warrants that he or she will not use the service in any manner that would violate these Terms and Conditions or any third party's copyright, intellectual property, or other rights. Any violations or potential violations should promptly be reported to